Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 2

I'm pretty tired right now, I don't know how long this post will be because I'm laying in bed. Today was a good day. We had our first sessions and group discussions about them. Overall, it was pretty hectic because we were supposed to have a huge bbq for the camp, but it was cancelled due to weather. Continue to pray for each of us and our groups, as we continue to gel, and form relationships with them. So far, the general consensus is that our groups are chill, and are starting to be cool with us, which is great. Continue to pray for Jason Tarn, as he tweaks his sermons as needed, and continues to serve the Nordic Youth through his sermons. Please pray for good rest, as it is hard to sleep through the morning, because the sun rises so early. I think I woke up at 5 today, but it looked like 7, so I couldn't go back to sleep.

Some great things today included some great conversations with some of the Nordic people. I can see that our relationships with them are growing. Also, we had a very moving, and powerful worship/prayer time at the end of the day. It was great to see God working in the participants hearts. Today we also made kites, which I think helped all the groups to gel and have fun together, decorating the kites, and flying them.

The view
 Our group's kite
 Kite flying
 My feet after running through cut grass after it rained...

No comments:

Post a Comment