Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Dishwasher Safe

Today was eye opening for me. I feel like the messages for the youth are very applicable to my life as well. I had two of my huddles today, and it was great getting to know some of the guys in my group. Today there was this really huge soccer game that Charles got involved in with the Nordic people. You know how competitive Charles can get. Vernon and I did our part to cheer him on whenever he messed up. hehe. Also today was the first time I've had Swedish meatballs in Sweden! I was so excited. I got two plates. Our group bonded while doing the dishes together, and cleaning. I thought it was pretty cool to see us all working together to do the dishes, and do our part. Slowly, but surely, God is working in each of our groups, and each of the members in the group. It's amazing to see His work in this camp. Please pray for health and energy. I've been getting really sore lately, so whenever I cough or sneeze, my sides hurt, so please pray for that. Please pray for the Junior, Youth, and Young Adult camps that God would continue to stir hearts, and also for all those who are leaders. I continue to praise God every day, for all the work He is doing, and I realize that I should praise Him for who He is, not just for what He does. 




Morning meetings are tiring...
 Charles got stamped!
 Lunch time!
 Huge soccer game
 Charles with the header!
 Go Charles, it was completely clean.
 Game time!
 Late night cup noodles with our friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment