Thursday, July 12, 2012

More than a thousand words can say, you're the one I love Lord Jesus.

There's a song they sing here, the one in Swedish, Norwegian, and English, but its just a beautiful, short song, that is very powerful. I sort of learned how to sing it in Swedish. I bring it up because we had a worship/prayer session today, and I really saw God moving some of the participants, and bringing many to tears, and bring them to a point where they needed God. I was so amazed, and I also got to take time to talk to other co-workers. I was thankful for their openness. I talked to one of the people whom I met two days ago, and he was very open and also very kind in talking to me, and also just seeing how I was feeling. Please pray for us as our energy levels feel like their dropping. Also pray for me, as I feel very spiritually energized, but my body is tired, and I feel like I might be spreading a little thin. I pray that God would continue to also bring our groups closer together. Everyday everyone mentions how much progress their group is making, drastic changes from just a few days ago. Please pray that this wouldn't be shallow, but a deep stirring of their hearts to seek after Christ, and that their respective churches/leaders would be able to follow up with them.

Rainbow!
 Vernon trying to photobomb the rainbow
 Vernon posing with the rainbow
 Staged photobomb by Vernon
 Guess who played drums for worship today!
 Worship team practicing
 Energy drink that I'll need tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment